Sunday, August 22, 2010

Open for business!!!

So I've decided to go ahead and open early! My reasons are a little silly, but 1) I am done with all my "practice" pre-orders, which I thought would take me all week to do, and 2) my friend is watching my daughter all day tomorrow for me so I am hoping someone will order soon so I have something to work on while I have the free time!

I am sooo excited to be doing something like this...really I've always wanted to just do "arts & crafts" type things for a living, but I never thought I'd have a shot at it. Well, now I am doing it! I'm so blessed to have an incredible and supportive husband, family & friends. A special shout out to Lindsay Williams, without her I would have been lost throughout this process...she's a great mentor and example to me with her business, Neverland's Cove.

Next week is the fun part...going to get my tax ID. YUCK! I hope it's not as big a pain as I think it will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment