Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fundraiser info

OK, so here are the details of the fundraiser I will be doing for the Michael family! (see last blog if you haven't read their story yet)

I will be offering a choice of 3 designs for the fundraiser. These will all be on a white unisex T shirt, and the cost will be $15. $10 of the $15 will go directly to the Michael family. I will ONLY be accepting fundraiser orders when I reopen for orders, and I will be taking orders for the fundraiser for 1 week, so please stalk my facebook for updates on the exact date I will start this (still trying to finish all the orders I currently have first!).

I am also trying to put a raffle together, but I am trying to secure some pretty awesome prizes first, so more details on that later :)

Here are your shirt options for the fundraiser:

The first one is an ornament, in your choice of fabric, with your child's initials or name inside (will only work if they have a name with about 6 letters or less) This is a photo of one, but I have yet to make one myself so I can't take credit:

The second design is another holiday one, this one can only be done with 1 initial:

And the third, for those who don't want holiday designs, is a simple initial with a name across it. Again this isn't my photo so I'm not taking credit for this picture, but just to give you an idea of what it could look like!

3 comments:

  1. What is your FB page? Love the shirts and love adoption...will be ordering from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook page is under "cherry limeade". Just search the name in Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/CherryLimeadeCreations

    ReplyDelete