Monday, September 27, 2010

Fundraiser, part 2

So as most of you have read I am doing a T shirt fundraiser...well I've teamed up with a few other work-at-home-mom's and we've decided to add a raffle fundraiser also!!! Here are the details:
  • Tickets will be sold for 1 week, from Friday October 1-Friday October 8.
  • Each ticket is $5
  • There will be SEVERAL prizes and winners
  • If you are a vendor and would like to donate one of your products to the raffle please contact me @ echolmes03@gmail.com or message on FB.
  • Some of the prizes include: Monogrammed Towels from Cherry Limeade, Stationary from Promenade26, Soap from Seraphim Leigh Soaps, baked goods from MamaShania's Cookie Jar, Photography mini session from Debra Rice Photography, and lots more!
  • To purchase a ticket, check my Facebook page Friday! Also please specify if you are local to the houston area or not, I will only include local people in the photography drawing since that's obviously something you'd need to be nearby for :)
Also, the T shirt fundraiser (see previous post for details) will begin this Friday as well, and go for 1 week! I'm really excited about these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment